In learning to go deeper within ourselves, we better understand that our actions affect our environment and vice versa. We’re more able to see tension, how it arises, and how it affects our relationship dynamics. The more we become conscious of, the more we can change. The result – deeper, stronger connections that are sensitive to our own needs and the needs of others.
Is there tension and conflict in your relationships?
Do you struggle being heard?
Do you struggle to communicate with your children?
Some of the ways the LDD method is used by Individuals, couples and families is to:
- Understand themselves better so they can overcome personal obstacles and have more fulfilling relationships
- Create a safe ‘space’ to say and hear the things that usually go unsaid
- Help navigate through tension and conflict resulting in a deeper, mutual understanding
- Become more self aware to enable better in-the-moment decision making
- Ensure all family members are heard and have a say in matters that impact them – creating more responsibility and accountability for decisions made
All change starts with self.
I Know Me (IKM) is a psychological assessment designed to identify your unconscious patterns of behaviour.
When we become conscious of these patterns we’re able to work on overcoming them to realise our full potential.
The assessment is a deeply reflective questionnaire followed by a one-on-one online interview. We’ll give you insights on your patterns of behaviour with clear indications of areas for growth and suggested tools and techniques to help you overcome your obstacles.
Developed specifically for use with a partner, the You & Me App will teach you the foundations of the LDD method and how to resolve tension and conflict in your relationship. Click below to go to the shop to download.
CLICK HERE to buy the App
For those committed to shaping a generation of inclusive, open-minded youngsters who can make decisions without conflict, the LDD method proves uniquely relevant and pragmatic.
Effective Parenting is a highly experiential, adults only course conducted in small groups of no more than [insert max number] people over 6 sessions.
You will learn:
- How to resolve the tension that arises from differences of opinion in your family
- An inclusive decision making process that gains buy-in from all family members
- How to empower your children with decision making skills
- How to better communicate with your child so both your voices are heard
- Strengthens the parent-child bond
- Be able to connect with your family on a deeper level
- Create a more harmonious home where everyone feels heard and understood
Parents today face significant challenges when it comes to raising children, and many of the issues were totally unheard of 50 years ago; in fact, many of these issues involve technology and gadgets that didn’t even exist.
Family Dialogue Workshops are driven by parents wanting to come together to get help with a shared concern such as:
- Excessive use of a mobile phone and/or computer game
- Use of narcotics
In a Family Dialogue Workshop, the LDD method is used to open a dialogue between parents and child to resolve the tension and come to a solution.
The workshops are for parents and children over the age of 10.
Workshops are held based on demand, so if you have a particular issue that you know is shared amongst other parents please contact us using the button below, as we can tailor a workshop specifically for you.
LEWIS DEEP DEMOCRACY PROGAM
These foundation levels are for anyone who works with people and wants to understand more about group dynamics and relationships.
It is made up of 4 separate programs after which you will:
- have advanced skills in facilitation and collaboration
- support groups to make more effective and efficient decisions
- have a completely new way to understand group dynamics after your experience of role theory
- be able to work effectively in low and high levels of conflict
- manage processes that resolve tension.
All the courses:
- are highly experiential, with the opportunity to practice skills
- include theory and have manuals provided
- give you access to the Learning Centre with further information and video materials.
Level 1 provides the foundational theory & skills of Lewis Deep Democracy. It comprises 8 modules which can be taken over two days or in an equivalent modular style making up the two days.
Key outcomes include:
- the ability to effectively gain all the views within a group, and why this is invaluable
- the ability to recognise the NO / minority voice, create and hold the space for its expression, and add its value into majority decision making
- knowing how, when and why decision making processes build resistance
- understanding group dynamics from the perspectives of role theory and field theory
- the ability to facilitate processes that support groups to engage with tension and experience the transformative potential of conflict
- insights into how to apply and use the theory and tools in your facilitation and consulting work as well as in your personal life.
Once you have completed the Level 1 course you may continue to the Level 2. This is also a 2 day program which can be taken in an equivalent modular style making up the two days.
Key outcomes of the level 2 course include:
- further integration of Lewis Deep Democracy theory and practice into your work
- increasing your ability to facilitate from the different positions of facilitator, leader and participant
- an extension of your knowledge and skills regarding Step 5 of LDD, learning the Debate, the Argument and the Golden Arrows, doing them in pairs and in groups and meetings
- deepening your understanding of roles and role mapping
- strengthening your understanding and practice of neutrality, including learning the Neutrality Exercise
Once you have competed Level 2 you may continue to the Level 3 course. This is also a 2 day program which can be taken in an equivalent modular style making up the two days.
Key outcomes of the Level 3 program include:
- enhanced ability to “hold” a group where there is conflict, and manage the processes for its resolution
- increased sensitivity to the metaskill of neutrality, recognizing quickly when you have lost it and knowing how to regain it
- the skills of reflective listening and amplification.
The Level 4 course runs for three consecutive days. It focuses on growing your metaskills through gaining a deeper understanding of yourself based on the psychological models underpinning Lewis Deep Democracy. It will further fine tune your Lewis Deep Democracy practice and also provide you with supervision. The prerequisite for Level 4 is completion of Levels 1, 2 and 3. It is also recommended that participants complete an I-Know-Me assessment questionnaire and receive one-on-one feedback.
Key outcomes of the Level 4 program include:
- exploration of the psychological models that have been developed and adapted to form Lewis Deep Democracy, including the work of Freud, Bern, Erskin, Jung and Mindell
- an understanding of your own deeper psychology
- further exploration of Lewis Deep Democracy from both a Newtonian and quantum lens
- deeper understanding and development of metaskills
- access to further practice and supervision
TALK TO A PERSON
If you’d like to discuss your particular situation and how CoResolve could work for you, book a call with us today.
FIND A COURSE
This course is run worldwide by our facilitators. Click below to search when it’s next being delivered near you.