FACILITATOR & INSTRUCTOR PROGRAMS
Growing a network of highly skilled facilitators in the LDD method is at the core of what we do.
Many people that come to LDD do so because they have experienced, first hand, the lasting impact it has had on themselves and those around them. For facilitators, the LDD method enhances their practice by growing their understanding of group dynamics, enhancing their skills and providing new tools.
Our mission has always been to spread this work because we know the powerful effects it has on people. While it may seem ambitious, we truly believe that it can contribute to meaningful change in society. Our facilitators are the means to achieve this.
- struggling to hear all the voices in a group?
- concerned about how to deal with the tension and conflict that arises when there are strong divergent views and voices in the group?
- struggling with being attacked as a facilitator?
- struggle to facilitate discussions when there are sensitive issues of diversity?
- do you find yourself favouring one party over another?
LDD FACILITATOR PATHWAYS:
OVERVIEW & LEARNING PATHWAY
THE ACCREDITED FACILITATOR PROGRAM (AFP) IS A NEW PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR THOSE WANTING TO:
- Gain formal recognition of their proficiency as an LDD facilitator
- Receive ongoing guidance and support on their journey
We recognise that every facilitator has the need for professional support to anchor learning, reflect on practice and support personal growth. On completion of the AFP you become a licensed LDD Facilitator. This includes monthly supervision in small groups with an Elder of the community.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE AFP PROGRAM YOU MUST HAVE FIRST COMPLETED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PATHWAYS:
1. LDD Level 1, Level 2 & I Know Me (IKM) Personality Assessment
2. CoResolve, LDD Level 1 & I Know Me (IKM) Personality Assessment
3. CoResolve & an abridged LDD Level 1 (region dependant)
Self-learning via training manuals and video material.
3 x 90-minute online group teaching sessions.
Observe or co-facilitate a group process of 3 – 4 hours with an AFP Instructor.
Facilitate a group process for approximately 3 – 4 hours with an in-room AFP Instructor observing, followed by Meta supervision.
Independently (on your own) facilitate a group process for 8 – 15 people (approx. 3 – 4 hours per session) followed by Meta supervision.
Qualifying and accreditation, including an annual Facilitator License & Supervision Agreement with Deep Democracy (Pty) Ltd.
If you feel you meet the pre-requisites for a program, you may apply.
TALK TO A PERSON
If you’d like to discuss your particular situation and how CoResolve could work for you, book a call with us today.
FIND A COURSE
Courses are run worldwide by our facilitators. Click below to see a listing of all scheduled training and apply for advanced programs
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP?
We can help you remedy a situation that you’re currently struggling with.
ABOUT THE LDD METHOD
Learn about the in-depth philosophy behind all our